One of the most powerful aspects of Empire Avenue is the ability to run missions .
Ready, set, DOUBLE your daily dividends by doing missions!
UTC: Aug 22 0100 => Sept 2 0100 (EDT: Aug 21 9:00 pm => Sept 1 9:00 pm)
What do you need to do ?
* Do at LEAST 11 missions in every 24 hour period to trigger dividend bonuses
What will you earn ?
* You’ll earn an extra 2% payout on dividends UP TO 100% (or 50 missions)
* You MUST maintain positive feedback — negative feedback will disqualify you for that 24 hour period
* GIVE POSITIVE & NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TO YOUR MISSION COMPLETERS — this is the time to recognize the people who go above and beyond by giving your mission extra attention.
HERE’S HOW FEEDBACK WORKS:
* No feedback = ONE positive
* Positive feedback = TWO positive
* Negative feedback = One negative
So, if you don’t take time to give feedback, you are automatically giving positive feedback. That’s fine as long as you understand how it works.
What are missions?
Missions is a feature on Empire Avenue that allows players to discover new people, content, and brands in which you can get rewarded for viewing a piece of content with eaves or vees that you can use throughout the site.
Can I Force People To Take My Mission and require action?
No, you can’t. You can only encourage people to take your mission and view the content. A mission is completed when a person clicks the button and goes to your content with intent to read. Action such as liking, sharing, or commenting is optional and up to mission completer
The video is taken from the Empire Avenue wiki here