Experts from FedEx, Hilton, JetBlue, and more will discuss PR best practices, and show you how to implement them—with great success—at your company.
Posted: August 28, 2013
Do you want to be a PR superstar that your company can’t live without?
Maybe you already are a superstar and just need to convince the C-suite that your work really does affect the bottom line.
Either way, you will benefit from attending our
PR Best Practices Summit
in Washington, D.C., in September.
Experts from JetBlue, Hilton Worldwide, American Heart Association, FedEx, and more will share their best PR, social media, and measurement tips and will
show you how to stay on top of industry trends.
You will also learn how to:
- Use social media to build strong relationships with journalists and bloggers;
- Go from having no news to creating front-page stories;
- Regain control of an interview gone awry;
- Turn the company blog into your most effective communication tool;
- Find measurement tools that will help you show the impact of your PR work.
PR strategists, social media managers, digital media managers, communications specialists, and social media analysts will benefit from this can’t-miss
Sign up now
to get $ 100 off the registration price. Ragan Select members save $ 250.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 3454 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.