We host the only annual training event for speechwriters and executive communicators. Don’t miss it this March!
Posted: January 29, 2015
Maybe you’re new to speechwriting and are intimidated by the speakers you’re writing for.
No matter your skill level, join us in Washington, D.C., from March 10-11, 2015, for the “2015 Speechwriters and Executive Communicators Conference.”
This is the only annual conference dedicated to the challenges you face as a speechwriter and executive communicator. With sessions that speak to all experience levels—and provide multiple networking opportunities—you’ll leave this conference with real solutions that will impress co-workers and executives alike.
Choose from two specialized tracks, Speechwriting Basics and Advanced Speechwriting, to learn how to:
- Distill your “ideas worth spreading” into a compelling TED talk.
- Develop and strengthen the writer-speaker relationship.
- Turn boring statistics and tedious concepts into vibrant takeaways.
- Tell stories in every speech.
- Coach your speakers to make points clearly and convincingly.
- Tie thought leadership to your organization’s bottom line.
- And much more.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 2897 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.