This is a conference you can’t afford to miss: It has vibrant sessions covering media relations, video, brand journalism, social media, search engine optimization and more.
Posted: January 27, 2015
Where can you learn from communication experts at Princess Cruises, Bayer Corp., ESPN, Verizon Communications and Macy’s?
Where can you learn the skills to maximize your media outreach, integrate content marketing into your communications strategy and boost your organization’s reputation?
Where can you network with PR pros from across the country?
At Ragan Communications’ PR & Media Relations Summit.
Join us in New York City on April 8-10 to learn how to strengthen your media relationships, improve your organization’s reputation and extract compelling news from the most “boring” topics. PR pros of every skill level will leave this conference with ideas that will revolutionize the way they interact with the media.
At the conference you’ll learn:
- The four proven formulas for writing winning email pitch subject lines.
- How to impress executives and prove return on investment.
- The 10 “story boosters” that turn ordinary news into stories journalists crave.
- How to fight “gotcha” journalists and easily control any media interview.
- How to optimize press releases with shareable headlines, punchy body copy, sticky quotes, social media hot buttons and more.
- What motivates bloggers to promote brands and products.
- New SEO tactics: How to improve search rankings for your press releases.
- How to produce Hollywood-quality videos.
- . . . and even more!
Special offer: If you sign up before Feb. 13, you’ll save $ 200 on your registration. You can also register for the All-Access Bundle to attend a day of pre-conference workshops and save even more. Learn more here.
You don’t want to miss this conference. Register at the special promotional rate while you still can!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 3 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.