Register by April 24 to save up to $ 450 on Ragan’s longest-standing communications conference. You’ll get the latest tips in employee communications, public relations and social media.
Posted: March 30, 2015
This event is Ragan’s longest-standing conference for corporate communicators. Join us in Chicago for the event, and choose from three days scheduled to ensure you get the training you need:
Monday, June 15: “Public Relations: How to score new customers, engage the media and boost ROI”
Tuesday, June 16: “Social Media: Proven strategies that produce real business outcomes”
Wednesday, June 17: “Employee Communications: How to inspire, motivate and engage employees”
You can also take advantage of the All-Access Pass to join us for all three days.
Special offer: If you register before April 24, you’ll save up to $ 450 on your registration. Learn more here.
At this conference, experts from organizations like Adobe, Northwestern Memorial Healthcare, U.S. Bank, MasterCard and FleishmanHillard will share their proven strategies. They’ll tell you how to:
- Create a communications measurement dashboard any senior executive can understand.
- Connect to your audiences with rich corporate and personal narratives.
- Develop content that aligns with the brand and resonates internally and externally.
- Tie your internal communications strategy to the business for greater returns.
- Merge brand journalism, traditional PR and corporate publishing to increase stakeholder engagement.
Reserve your seat before Friday, April 24, for a chance to save up to $ 450 on your registration.