With September’s edition of Social Media Week wrapped up, and November’s global conference quickly approaching, we’re excited to continue our exploration of how human connectivity is being reimagined through technology and innovation.
In 2015, thus far, Social Media Week brought together thousands of leaders in 15+ cities around the globe for more than 1,300 events and conversations to discuss the changing landscape of business, society and culture around the world. Check out the recap of our most recent event in London, Rotterdam, Miami and Sāo Paulo here.
Our next event is November 16-20 where we will visit Chicago, Santiago and Mumbai and while we work with our local teams to put the finishing touches to the program we are also working hard on our plans for 2016. In the coming weeks we will announce the full lineup of cities where we will be hosting and our 2016 global theme. For now, here are the dates of next year’s Social Media Week events around the globe:
- February 22-26, 2016
- June 6-10, 2016
- September 12-16, 2016
- November 14-18, 2016
Whether you’ve participated in Social Media Week before, and have been with us from the very beginning, or if you’ve just discovered Social Media Week, we invite you to join us in 2016 in a variety of ways. Businesses, brands, agencies, startups, and organizations of all shapes and sizes contribute to our quarterly conferences, and we hope you can do the same next year. Here are some of the best ways you can participate:
- Get our weekly email with SMW Articles and Annoucenments: Receiving our weekly emails is one of the best ways to access our top news articles, and find out about new opportunities and updates for Social Media Week around the globe!
- Apply to speak: If you are interested in speaking, or know someone who is, apply here! We try to find an event that will work best for you, and we also encourage you to propose new event ideas too.
- Become an official sponsor: Join one of the world’s leading conferences for brands and agencies to reach a targeted audience of thousands of hyper-connected professionals. Sponsoring Social Media Week, locally or across the globe, will increase your organization’s brand awareness, position it as a thought leader, amplify new product launches, and much more.
- Become a SMW Contributor: Are you interested in contributing to Social Media Week? We are expanding with our industry and conference coverage with original articles and news. Let us know how you would like to contribute, and join our team!
- Tell your friends and followers about #SMW16: Share your excitement with friends, colleagues, followers, partners, and everyone you know! We’re more and more excited as 2016 approaches, and for daily updates on SMW news and information, follow us on Twitter, and “Like” us on Facebook.
Stay tuned for more announcements on Social Media Week in 2016, including our city lineup and global theme, where we ask ourselves an important question regarding the future of humanity, technology, and connectivity, and how #SMW16 will help us answer that question through events, articles, reports, and conversations around the globe!